17 January 2009
36 Weeks
On thursday, I had the ultrasound to check the baby's kidneys. I did have the tech check to make sure that Hunter is still Hunter. And yes...it is definitely still a boy! Then, I had my 36 week check-up on friday. There wasn't much going on at that appointment. They did the GBS test and listened to the heartbeat. Unfortunately, at my appointment on friday, they didn't have the results from the ultrasound yet. I didn't have my usual doctor, so I don't think she knew what was going on. She said that if there was something wrong, my normal doctor should call me. I'm going to make sure I have my normal doctor at my next appointment, so I should get the results then. That is, IF I make it to my next appointment. I am praying that I don't. I am ready to have this baby and be able to move again. I feel so lazy because I am so tired and big to do anything around the house. My poor house looks like a tornado hit it and we have dishes everywhere. When is that "nesting" period suppose to start?? I guess it doesn't help that we have no room to put anything. I have an appointment again in two weeks, so I'll post again then. Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment