28 December 2008

Christmas 2008

Photobucket
What an awesome Christmas!! This was the first year Ryan really got into opening presents and the christmas lights. It was really a lot of fun! Ryan was spoiled rotten this year; getting lots of dinosaurs and tools. And of course, a drum set from my bubba, which I am luckily able to tune out.

Ryan also got to spend the holidays with both his grandparents. Shawn's parents came down from Arkansas to visit. He is still riled up from all the playing and rough housing. I do wish I would have seen all my family this year. We are getting too large that everyone seems to be going their own way. Although, next year will be a big Christmas with Hunter and Steph's baby coming. Both our babies should be crawling really good by then.

Also, I cooked my first turkey!! And it was delicious. We are enjoying the leftovers.
Photobucket

No comments: