Ryan is doing great!! We are in the middle of potty training. Thank GOD for his daycare! They have done so much. He is already wearing big boy underwear at school. So far, he hasnt' had any accidents while at school. At home, he has, but that is ok. We just have to remember to take him to the potty every hour. Now, I just wish he was doing so great at sleeping at night. He is waking up every night between midnight and two, and finding his way to our bed. Of course, it doesn't affect Shawn's sleeping, just mind. He seems to love sleeping on my pillow and on my head. We've tried using the baby gate and closing his door to keep him in, but he has learned how to open them both. And of course, everything I read online says it is common but hasn't given me real solutions. They all say it's just a phase. I can see it now, I'll be getting up with Ryan and Hunter at 2 am.
No comments:
Post a Comment