My appointment today was full of mixed emotions. The heart beat is still strong and baby is sounding good. He is in the head down position, I just wish he would hurry up and come. I did get the results from the ultrasound. The left kidney looked good, but the right kidney is enlarged. We don't know for sure what that means, just that I will have to follow-up after the baby is born. The ultrasound didn't show any cysts, but neither did Ryan's.
I took Ryan back to the doctor today. I was getting him dressed for school this morning when I noticed his body covered in spots. He has, I think, Erythema Multiforme. There isn't anything to do about it and it should go away on its own. I also got bitched out by the doctor again for Shawn's smoking. And this time my Mom was there to witness because she got bitched out too. It has become very important for Shawn to quit smoking and the doctor says I need to take Shawn in to speak with him. Since Ryan isn't considered a normal healthy little boy since he has the eczema and issues with the cough/wheezing, the smoking is making it worse because the particles are in Shawn's clothes. Then, of course, Shawn picks Ryan up and holds him letting Ryan breathe in the smoke particles. The doctor went off about more, but I don't have the energy to type it all out.
P.S. For those who have called to see how the appointment went and I didn't answer, I'm sorry. I am not really in the mood to chat right now. It's been a long day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment