19 March 2009

Oh So Many Changes!

Lots of changes are coming our way...Ryan's last day of daycare is tomorrow. I'm so sad because he is doing well and growing up so much. We've decided it would be best for me to stay home with the kids and put off school for a couple years. Money wise, it is the best thing. I've got lots of things planned to do with Ryan at home, lots and lots of art projects. Plus, I'd like to take him to the Children's Museum and zoo since we'll be saving some money. He will be giong to the daycare every once in a while because they offer a drop in service where I can take him for the day so I can get errands done or get a break. It'll be good for him to see his friends. If Shawn re-enlists, we'll probably put him back in the daycare.

Time is winding down to the end of Shawn's enlistment. He has to pass a PT test in order to re-up. We are praying he can get back in shape to pass because we'll be so screwed if he doesn't. It scares me wondering about health insurance, especially with Ryan's kidney check-ups. Speaking of kidneys, I still have not heard from the kidney doctor about Hunter. It is really ticking me off because I have been trying to get a hold of her for 2 weeks now. She never calls back and this is after she gave me her direct line to make it easier to reach her. I am very close to calling the patient advocate thing to complain, but I don't want to make her mad since she is the only one that deals with the boys.

Other than the issue with getting the results for Hunter's kidney, Hunter is doing really well. He finally passed his hearing test. It was worrying us that he wasn't passing it. But at almost 5 weeks old, he passed. He is growing really fast. He is already wearing 3 months clothes because he is really long and big. I didn't realize how big he was until I laid him next to his new cousin, Kenleigh (which is Steph's new baby). Kenleigh is super small, just like her Mom.

As for the changes....We have no idea how things are going to lay out over the next few months. I hate not knowing our future. Will Shawn have a job or not?? It is driving me crazy!!

No comments: