23 March 2009
Emergency Room w/ Ryan
It's 1:45am, Ryan and I just got home from the emergency room. Ryan has had fever since Saturday and it was under control with Tylenol. But, yesterday, his fever spiked to 104.4 which freaked me out. His whole body was super hot. So, I took him to the ER to be checked out because his doctors have always told me with high fever he needs to go since he's got one kidney. Poor Ryan went through hell while we were there. They needed a urine sample so they did a catheter to get it, he was so upset then. I started to cry with him. Then, they drew blood to check his kidney levels and gave him an IV to get fluids in him. He's had diarrhea too. After all the hell at the ER, we were sent home with antibiotics as a precaution in case something comes up and the reason for his visit was discharged at "fever for no reason". What the heck!! I guess I'll take that for now. As long as all his kidney labs came back ok, which they did. I worry so much for him. So, after his follow-up later this week, I'll post an update. Pray for my little boy!! Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment