27 March 2009

Update on Ryan

Ryan is back to his hyper bouncing off the walls self. I talked to the nurse about his labs and his urine lab came back ok, but we are still waiting on the blood work. Only my child would go from super sick and feeling horrible to nothing wrong and on top of the world in the snap of a finger. I'm so happy he is feeling better, but I think he has passed it on. Hunter started coughing and today, Shawn started feeling sick too. Should make for an interesting weekend considering we have to get up early to be at my Mom's for a garage sale. Shawn and I finally broke down and went through all our crap. You wouldn't believe all the useless stuff we have collected. Maybe we'll make some money to get season passes to the zoo.

No comments: