06 February 2009
39/40 Wk Apt
Time is finally winding down and I am more than ready. I can't wait to meet Hunter!! The appointment today went well. I am already almost 3 cm dilated, so the doctor stripped my membranes and said most people have their baby within 72 hours of doing that. That was a very interested experience! So, we are praying Hunter will be here this weekend, which means I can't make Steph's shower. The heartbeat and everything else is looking good, now it's just a waiting game. If he doesn't decide to come, I'll have to schedule a 41 week appointment with Labor and Delivery. I really don't want that, so I am about to leave and go for a walk. Hope everyone is doing well and next time I post there will be a new addition to the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment