01 March 2011

Growing Up

My baby is almost 8 months old. I can't believe it and somewhat don't want to. It's been a little sad going through all the baby clothes he has grown out of and giving it away. I don't want to let go. Gavin is crawling like a pro and trying his best to get in on the fun with his brothers. He has 2 teeth that have broken through and it is super cute. There is still issues with eczema, but he'll grow out of it like his brothers.

Hunter is a normal 2 year old! That little boy can give some evil looks, but is also very sociable. Every time we are in the store, he's waves and says "hi" to everyone. Such a little ham. I think his speech has taken off in these last few days. He followed me around all day repeating whatever I said. It was very annoying, but I loved it because he is finally starting to use more words.

Ryan is still doing well in school. He is the opposite of Hunter, because he is very shy around others. Ryan is very smart and full of questions. I don't think he ever has a quiet moment. Car rides are never quiet.

Shawn and I are both doing good. He just switched to the day shift, so I see him more often now. He hates it because he's a night person and his old work schedule fit him well, but I'm loving having him home for dinner and to help with the kids at night. I'm hoping if we stay in the military that we can get some new orders. I'd like to see something else for a few years. Everyone keeps telling me how nice Offut is, so I'm interested. I wish we could get orders to Japan or Germany, some where we probably wouldn't get to see if we get out. Hopefully, we will know what's going on soon. I hate not knowing and being able to plan.

No comments: