18 November 2010

Growing Family


We have been very very busy lately. Keeping up with three kids is exhausting! Luckily, everyone is doing great....



Ryan is excelling in school and loving it. Even after a morning of being sick, he still wants to go in to school. I don't remember ever being like that. The moment I thought I could miss school, I did everything I could to stay home. I am loving seeing him grow in many ways and being so eager to learn. At his teacher conference, she said he is above normal for his age, talk about a proud mommy moment. He is already writing his name, trying to count up to 100, and he is great at adding small numbers.

Hunter is a wild man! He is by far the most active one of my babies. It is like nothing scares him because he'll just jump off anything and try whatever Ryan does. He started speech about 2 weeks ago. I don't think enough time has passes to see too much of an improvement yet, but I see some. He goes twice a week for 30-45 mins. He is just so dang stubborn that if the therapists wants him to do something and he doesn't want to, he will just turn his head or give her dirty looks. He is famous at the doctors office for his many faces. He loves to make weird faces, I guess because it gets many different reactions out of people. Also, we will begin potty training soon with him. He's gotten to the point where he takes off his diaper and pees on the floor or as soon as he is done pottying in his diapers, he tells us. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to go through potty training again.


Gavin is growing like crazy. I love this age! He is now 4 months old and loves to smile and laugh. He is rolling over from back to tummy and tummy to back. He loves his jumperoo! Gavin is super happy if he can just sit in his jumperoo and watch his brothers. He hates to lay down because he has to see what's going on. Also, he still has his sensitive skin thing going on, just like his older brothers. Of course, Gavin's is the worst of the three. It's better than before, but I can tell when he's been held by someone that doesn't use All Free and Clear detergent, his face breaks out bright red. It doesn't seem to bother him, so that's good.

No comments: