I'm a little late posting, but that's because things are busy busy right now. I went for my check up on Monday and things are going well. They did send me to labor and delivery for some monitoring because the baby's heart beat was crazy high. But, after resting and for a little while, it came down and I was released to go home. They did an ultrasound and the baby is head down and hopefully will be here soon. I am already 2 cm dilated, so that's a start. I'm not feeling like the normal pregnant woman who is usually going crazy right now wanting to get the baby out. Yes, it would be nice to have the baby now. But, if he needs to incubate a little longer, I'm okay with it. I just really want to be able to sleep on my stomach again.
We've got the move coming up soon. Yay! As much as I don't want to move everything, I'm excited. Moving on base means that Ryan can start Prek3 and I don't have to worry about paying CPS anymore. I can't believe that our last CPS bill was $215! I know it all my fault too. I feel like I am having hot flashes with this pregnancy. I am not comfortable unless the house temp is about 70 degrees. It's funny that now Shawn is actually the cold one, when all the other times, he's froze me out.
With the new baby coming, we are trying to get the boys prepared for it. I think Ryan will be the easiest. He's asking lots of questions and telling everyone that he gets to teach Gavin how to play baseball. We are getting Ryan ready for his big boy role. Since we are moving into a 4-bedroom house, Ryan will be getting his own room. He is very excited about it. I'm going to take him shopping for a new bed and maybe some spiderman room decor. It'll be nice for him to have a place to go and get away from his brother. Hunter loves to torture and follow Ryan around. Now, Hunter...is going to be the one I have the biggest problem with when the new baby arrives. He's gotten really clingy and jealous lately. Luckily, Shawn will be home for the first few weeks to help me give all the boys lots of attention. We can tag team them and make sure they are not feeling left out. I'm hoping to get Ryan involved with the care of the baby. Yesterday, over at my sister's apartment, I found Ryan in Kenleigh's room playing with a doll and trying to put a diaper on it. But, when I asked him if he was going to change Gavin's diaper, he said "no". I'm sure he'll be helping. He does now. He loves to bring me things and help with Hunter. He's going to be a great big brother!
As I said things are going to be busy...I think there is something planned every weekend through July into August. I'm trying to talk Shawn into squeezing a trip to Houston in there to watch the Astros play for my anniversary gift. I think a few days in Houston would be fun, especially with the kids. I'd love to take Ryan to NASA and go to the downtown aquarium there. Plus, a little time at the beach to play in the sand would work too.
I'll update on here again soon. Either it'll be about Gavin's arrival or my next doctor appointment which is next friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment