This week, I turned 32 weeks preggo! The weeks are going faster now, thankfully. I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore, so I can get down on the floor and wrestle with the boys. Also, I'd love to sleep on my stomach again. Gavin is kicking away and doing good. My level 2 ultrasound showed that his kidneys are fine and we won't have to do anymore follow-ups. He is measuring a week farther along than my due date, so hopefully, he'll come a little early. I really wouldn't mind. We have everything pretty much ready for the baby. Some great military friends of mine are giving me a shower to get me stocked up on diapers. That's all I really need. It's nice having all boys so close together, I'm super prepared. The lack of sleep is going to be worth having 3 wonderful boys.

Update on Ryan: Ryan is doing great. I'm trying to get him more and more socialized with kids his age. We've been going to a playgroup at the park once a week and he has his baseball on Mondays, which he LOVES! He is such a good player and is super excited to go every week. Plus, it is good to give him some time with Daddy, where it is just for Ryan.

Update on Hunter: Hunter is all boy! He is into everything right now. I chase him around everywhere. I'm slowly able to understand more of what he wants when he is "talking". He loves playing with his big brother and tormenting him too. All in all, he is doing great on all his milestones and growth.
So, the family is growing and doing fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment