Well, I was going to make the blog private, but SOME people are too stubborn to make an account or find it too difficult to figure it out. So, once again, the blog is open for anyone to read, you just can't search it to find it. I guess you must know the URL to get to it. No clue really.
I guess while I am here, I will update a little.... I am 30 weeks today! Yay, that means only 10 more weeks to go. I can't wait not to be pregnant anymore. Hopefully, I can get the Implanon while I am in the hospital after Gavin in born. I wish I could talk Shawn into getting "snipped". He's so stubborn! Anyways...This last month, I have gained a lot considering I had previously only gained 2 lbs the whole time. Now, I've gained 8lbs all together. Dang those cookies!
I will have more to update in the coming week. This Friday, I have a level 2 ultrasound. I don't know if they'll tell me anything then or not. Guess we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who are SOME people? Huh? You weren't talking about me were you?
No, I wasn't talking abou you. Some of my family are computer and internet illiterate.
Post a Comment