18 March 2010

6 Months Down

Earlier this week, I had my 24 week check up which I also got the results from the 2 ultrasounds. The baby is looking good and so far the kidneys are ok. They had to do 2 ultrasound because just like my two other boys, this one isn't up for cooperation. The first ultrasound the tech couldn't get all the measurements she needed for the spine and diaphram because the baby wouldn't get into right position. But, she was able to get them 2 weeks later when I went back for the follow up. I'll still have one more ultrasound at the end of the pregnancy where they will check just the kidneys, for once again, peace of mind. Overall, the baby is healthy looking, so we are super happy.

As for me...I have gained at total of two pounds this whole time. Woo-hoo!! I guess it helps when I mostly crave salads. Of course, I've thrown in a few almond joy cravings. I'm feeling fine, just getting really out of breath a lot. It's sad when I get super winded walking up the stairs. I have to sit on the bed and catch my breath. It really sucks. Other than that, I'm great! The only thing to make this a better pregnancy is for it to hurry up! I still have 16 more weeks to go. Maybe we'll figure a name out by then.

1 comment:

~ Angie ~ said...

Awe... Its getting close. :)