10 August 2009

Hunter 6 Month






Hunter is now 6 months old! I can't believe it. He is doing amazing. He is sitting up by himself and trying so hard to crawl. He hops like a frog all over the house. He gets what he wants. We bought a playard today to keep him in the living room and away from getting run over by dogs. I love this age so much. He is active and talkative. His personality is coming out. Today, was his well baby check-up. He is 17 lbs 14 oz which is in the 55th percentile and he is 26.25 inches which is the 40 percentile. His head is in the 66th percentile. The doctor said he is looking great and we don't have to go back until he is 1 year old.




Ryan is doing great also. Sometimes I find it azaming he is making it to his 3rd birthday next month. He can be such a terror sometimes, but I still love him. We are looking forward to his birthday. He knows that birthdays bring presents, he was so jealous at his cousin's birthday. We aren't doing anything special, just pizza at the house with friends and family over. We'll get the moon bounce like normal. We bought his gifts today, we're getting him a soccer goal because he loves playing soccer. We also got him a computer game for toddlers that works on letters, numbers, and reading. He is doing really well with his numbers and letters, so hopefully this will strenghten his mind.




Shawn and I are good too. We just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. Crazy, huh? Sometimes it feels like we've been married forever and other times it seems like it was yesterday. Shawn has re-enlisted in the air force for another 6 yrs and we got a nice bonus for it. It's nice to have a little extra money in the savings. We were hoping to take a vacation, but it doesn't look like it will happen any time soon since Shawn has changed jobs at work. He can't get away. Hopefully, next year we'll get out and take a road trip. I'm wanting to go toward Washington D.C. and see all the touristy things, but Shawn isn't too sure. I'm sure we'll end up visiting his family with his vacation time, which I don't mind. Visiting people isn't too bad as long as we get a chance to get out and see other stuff too. It'll be interesting to do a roadtrip with the kids. We shall see.


No comments: