02 July 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

The year seems to be going by super fast. I guess that comes with having two kids that keep my super busy all the time and trying to get the house packed. We thought we had a house, but when we went to put the application in, someone beat us that morning. So, as of now, we are out of this place in less than three weeks with no where to go. We'll be ok, we always are. The house in Kirby was ok, but as I thought more and more about it, I didn't want it anymore. There were stains on the carpet, pretty much in every room. I know we'll add to the stains, but at least they are my stains and I know what they are from. I don't want to live on someone else's nasty looking stains. There was an "E.T. phone home" type satellite dish in the backyard, you know, the huge ones that first came out. I could see Ryan climbing all over it. The fence was falling down, so I worried about keeping Lucky in the yard. It had a rusty old shed also, that just looked creepy. The kitchen didn't have a fridge and the one we have from our old house won't fit, so we'd have to buy a new one or put the fridge in the garage. The list goes on and one, but I think I vented all I needed to Ana. :) Shawn really wanted the place to save money, but I'm not sure it was worth it. But it's ok now, the house is now off the market, even if we wanted it.

Ryan and I went to the Missions game tonight. He loved it. I took some pictures with my phone, so I'm hoping to get them on here if I can figure out how. We had front row seats on the first base line. He only lasted half the game. The mascot jalapeno thing was near our seats after we'd gotten up to get me a beer, so he wouldn't go back to the seats, even after the mascot left! He was excited when I bought him a baseball and glove. He's kept it with him all night, even when we left to the store. Tonight was his "night" to spend with Mommy without Hunter and Daddy. It was a lot of fun and he wants to go back with his favorite cousin, Chad.

Hunter is somewhat sitting up by holding himself with his hands leaning forward. It doesn't seem like he should already be 5 months old next week. I stared him on the baby cereal and he loves it, I can't get it in his mouth fast enough. He still loves to watch his big brother. He just kicks his feet any time Ryan comes around. Ryan is also still doing good with him. He'll hand him toys and give him lots of kisses. My boys are wonderful!

Shawn and I are trying our best to get the house packed and figure out what to "de-junk". Ryan seems to have the most stuff and the biggest things. But I am such a pack rat, I don't want to get rid of things. I want to keep Ryan's stuff for Hunter. What's the point of having to buy the stuff a second time?

I've got dental appointments coming up that I am not looking forward to. Ever since the stupid military dentist messed up my root canal, I've had issues. I ended up going to an off base dentist which did two root canals and told me the military dentist left a piece of file in my tooth. Well, now I have abscesses on both the teeth that had the root canals done. The endodontist has told me that I need to redo one of the root canals and pull the other tooth. This sucks, wait, I can't say that anymore, Ryan started saying it. So, this bites! Starting next week, I'll be busy with the dentist.

Lastly, we're waiting for that re-enlistment, so we can take a vacation!!!

No comments: