My little boy is growing up so fast. He had his birthday party on Sunday with a pirate theme. He had a blast and got lots and lots of gifts. Those moonbounces sure can wear a kid out...maybe I should invest in one of those! Thanks for all of you that came to the party.
Ryan went to the doctor today for his annual appointment. He is 33lbs and 37inches. Looking really good, but still has a slight high blood pressure. He was so good for the nurse that did the stats. He did it all by himself while I held Hunter. He stood on the scale, did the height check on the wall, blood pressure, temperature under the tongue and the little red light thingy they put on the finger. I'm so proud!! They also did an eye exam. The nurse said he was 20/30, but I think they are wrong. The stupid shapes did not look like they were suppose to. He got all the circles, sqaures, and triangles. There was also some funky shape that looked like a heart missing it's bottom half. The nurse was pointing the shapes and not pointing kinda in between, so Ryan got confused to which one he was suppose to say. I think he did perfect, but what do I know. My little boy is perfect :)
No comments:
Post a Comment