Today was my 7 month check up and it was really needed. I have been in so much pain for the last month and the doctor said it may get worse. There isn't anything they can do for my pubic bone pain, but they told me to stay off my feet as much as possible and learn to do things differently. I can't even bend over to put my jeans on while standing or stand up from a chair without pain. The doctor gave me a prenatal cradle to wear which looks retarded, but I pray it helps. It is suppose to help take the weight from the baby off my pelvic bone and relay more on my back. There was some good news today at the appointment. Everything with the baby is fine and so are all my labs. I had to do the glucose test last week and it was normal, I always worry about that test because diabetes run in the family. Hunter is kicking like crazy and already keeping Mommy up at night. The doctor is glad that I am gaining weight at a good pace now. Since my last appointment, I gained 2 lbs. At my next appointment, we are scheduling my next ultrasound. They are going to check the kidneys to help give me some peace of mind. I can't wait, I really don't want to go through what I had to with Ryan. Thank God Ryan was such a fighter. While I am at the ultrasound, I'll make sure that Hunter is really a Hunter :)
Ryan is doing GREAT!! He is getting so big and talking so much. It is the cutest thing to hear him say "Daddy" which used to be "Dada". He loves to tell stories about everything. His new favorite thing to say is "I want to ride the bus" or I want to ride the big truck". Since we spend 30 minutes in the car on the ride home in the afternoons, he has to point out every single truck or bus. Ryan is having a little problem with me not being able to pick him up so much, I still do even though I am not suppose to. But he seems to have calmed down on making me carry him. We are really excited for Christmas this year. Shawn and I can't wait to give him the dinosaur he wants so much. We got stuck in the toy aisle at Walmart for more than 30 mins the other day while he played with Spike(that's the dino he wants) It is super cute to see Ryan stomp his feet and roar like the dino. This year he'll be more into Christmas and I am so ready to see his eyes light up. My camera will be ready. Poor HEB will be stormed with tons of photos from me. Until next time...Adios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment