25 October 2008

25 Weeks Down, 15 To Go

I am already more than half way there, and very ready to be done. I finally gained weight at my last appointment- 9 lbs. So, at 6 months pregnant, I have gained only 9 lbs. The baby has been kicking and very active at night. Shawn was able to feel the baby kick the other day. Ryan still doesn't understand that there is going to be another baby in the house. But, getting him around my friend, Ana's baby, is helping. At first, he wanted nothing to do with the baby, but today he told her bye and waved. Hopefully, he'll be good with his new brother. We have picked out a name- Hunter Wayne. We got the middle name from my Daddy. I can't wait to meet our new little one. With the holidays coming up, I am hoping the time goes by fast!

No comments: